Jan. 1st 2016
Happy New Year! We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye v3.3.14 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
This release contains a few small updates to improve stability and compatibility.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v3.3.14
- Improved OFX import of bond holdings.
- Renamed the currency, TRY, from “New Turkish Lyra” to “Turkish Lyra” .
- Minor updates for compatibility with the Android app.
- Fix for issue with importing from ShareBuilder brokerage.
- Fix for issue with portfolio/watchlist settings not syncing properly.
Android App Updated
We’ve also updated the new Android app to v1.0.1a. It contains some minor stability and compatibility changes.
Both updates are free for those of you already using StockMarketEye 3 or the Android app. If you are using StockMarketEye 3 or the Android app, we highly recommend that you upgrade to the new version.