Nov. 13th 2017
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 4.2.0!
StockMarketEye 4.2 is a free update for those of you who have already updated to StockMarketEye 4.
The latest version of StockMarketEye includes new features, important fixes and many performance enhancements.
Please note: To update to StockMarketEye 4.2.0, please download and install the full version.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 4.2.0
- Update for issues with fundamental data (dividend, yield, etc) from Yahoo Finance and Google Finance.
- Lot selection when selling. The “Sell” entry window now lets you choose the “Sell Lot” Type and select the individual lot or lots you want to sell. When selling a specific lot, StockMarketEye will create a link between the purchase transaction and the sell transaction. For sell transactions that have already been entered, StockMarketEye will try to automatically determine if the sell pertained to a specific lot.
- Reset Watchlist values… We’ve enhanced the different ways you can reset the watch values in your watchlists. You can now select a specific “Watch Date”, then have StockMarketEye automatically update the “Watch Date” and “Watch Start” values of every item in the list.
- In addition to getting the fundamental data from Yahoo Finance working again, we’ve also been able to get more fundamental metrics. You can now use ROE, Beta, Operating Margin and other columns that previously were only available for Google Finance ticker symbols. Note that some columns will not have values for some securities.
- Performance Improvements. We’ve spent the last few months working with some of our users with the goal of improving the performance of StockMarketEye with large amounts of data. The fruit of this work is now in v4.2! You’ll notice much faster Reports, faster startup and faster chart loading. Enjoy!
Other Changes, Additions and Fixes
- Increased maximum number of periods for custom SMA and EMA indicators.
- New column: Target Yield – The dividend yield calculated from the Target price and the current TTM dividend.
- New column: Target FwdYield – The dividend yield calculated from the Target price and the forward dividend.
- New column: FwdDivVal – The yearly value of the forward dividend (FwdDiv * number of shares)
- New column: DivVal% – The yearly value of the current TTM dividend as a percentage of the portfolio’s total yearly TTM dividend value.
- New column: FwdDivVal% – The yearly value of the forward dividend as a percentage of the portfolio”s total yearly forward dividend value.
- Fixed CapitalOne brokerage import.
- Fixed sync issues with items from ignored Watchlists and Portfolios in higher level groups.
- Fixed calculation of DivVal and Yield for categories.
StockMarketEye 4.2.0 is a free update for those of you already using StockMarketEye 4.
If you are using StockMarketEye 4, we highly recommend that you update to the new version.
Haven’t yet updated to StockMarketEye 4? What better time than now!