May. 28th 2016
We are pleased to announce the release of StockMarketEye v4.0.9 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
Version v4.0.9 is a minor release that contains some important fixes for recent issues, while improving stability, compatibility and performance.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v4.0.9
Changes and Fixes
- Fixed issue with inconsistent jump in charts in the Summary report.
- Fixed minor internal issues which could lead to error windows.
- Fixed freeze when selecting Cash or Category lines in a portfolio.
- Fixed issue with Watchlist contents not being displayed properly on Windows.
- Added ability to turn off the autobackup feature by setting number of autobackup files to 0. We do not recommend turning off the autobackup feature – use at your own risk.
This is a free update for those of you already using StockMarketEye 4. If you are using StockMarketEye 4, we highly recommend that you update to the new version.
Haven’t yet updated to StockMarketEye 4? What better time than now!