We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 4.1.1 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
This version fixes an important issue with importing and updating from Vanguard. If you’ve been having problems downloading the latest data from your Vanguard accounts, you’ll want to update to v4.1.1 as soon as possible.
There are also a number of smaller fixes and additions that improve stability and compatibility.
Below is the full list of changes in StockMarketEye 4.1.1.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 4.1.1
- Fix for importing and updating portfolios from Vanguard accounts.
- Fix for importing and updating portfolios from Wells fargo Advisors.
- Fix for importing and updating portfolios from UBS.
- Fix for importing and updating portfolios from American Funds.
- Added “Wells Fargo Trust” and “Wells Fargo Trust-Investment Mgt” brokerages.
- Added “Schwab – The 401k Company” and “Schwab Retierement Plan Services” brokerages.
- Improved filtering of current day quote additions in the chart.
- Updated internals for improved Mac OS X experience.
- Update code signing certificate.
- Fix for issue that caused re-sorting after quote loading to stop working.
- Fix for issue with corner-case quote retrievals from Yahoo Finance.
- Fix for sorting issue with “TR YTD”, “TR% YTD”, “TR YTD CCY” and “TR% YTD CCY” columns.
- Fix for issue with the calculation of “TR YTD %” in some of the Portfolio Group views.
- Fix for an issue manually entering symbol in the external chart window.
- Fix for conversion issue of dividends entered in a different currency in the Transactions report.
- Fix for issue with exporting percentage numbers to CSV. The percentage values had the wrong number of decimal places.
This is a free update for anyone already using StockMarketEye 4. If you are using StockMarketEye 4, we highly recommend that you update to the new version.
Haven’t yet upgraded to StockMarketEye 4? What better time than now!