We are pleased to announce the release of StockMarketEye 4.0.11 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
Version 4.0.11 adds a small feature related to CSV and PDF exports, fixes some minor issues, and generally improves stability, compatibility and performance.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 4.0.11
Changes and Fixes
- Allow for exporting just the Fundamentals view to CSV.
- Allow for printing just the Fundamentals view to PDF.
- New additional, manual date format for CSV imports: yyyy/MM/dd
- Add improved, more flexible parsing of manually imported historical quotes.
- Minor tweaks to retrieval of historical quotes from Yahoo Finance.
- Fix for a watchlist item showing “buy price” rather than “watch start” in the chart.
- Fix for Categories not being removed from the view after deleting them.
- Fix for some columns in a Category not being shown.
- Fix to set currency options correctly when adding USD stock to portfolio with a different currency.
- Fix so changing the Watchstart value will immediately be reflected in the chart line.
- Fix for issue with sorting on the “Portfolio” column in Transactions report of a Portfolio Group.
- Fix corner case issue with QFX/OFX file import.
- Fix for issue with inconsistent prices view when migrating from v3 to v4.
This is a free update for those of you already using StockMarketEye 4. If you are using StockMarketEye 4, we highly recommend that you update to the new version.
Haven’t yet updated to StockMarketEye 4? What better time than now!