We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 4.0.13. This is a minor update that improves compatibility and stability.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 4.0.13
- New Watchlist column: Watch Days – this column shows the number of days since the item was added to the watchlist (i.e. from the “Date Added” column).
- New currency support: BTC (Bitcoin)
- Added support for sorting by the ‘Fees’ column in the Transactions report.
- Improved handling of some OFX files with uncategorized re-invested dividends.
- Improved support for changing the currency of a transaction via in-line editing in the Transactions report.
- Improved support for changing the exchange rate (column “FX”) of a transaction via in-line editing in the Transactions report.
- Improved support for changing the name field of a transaction via in-line editing in the Transactions report.
- Changed the Summary report to use current live quotes if the report’s end date is “today”.
- The “rebuild from transactions” feature now resets the transaction’s “shares affected” value so that this value will get recalculated by StockMarketEye. The “Shares Affected” value (column in the Transactions report) can affect certain Cost Basis calculations.
- Fix an issue related to the calculation of the Cost Basis when RoC and split transactions are recorded for the same symbol.
- Fix an issue that occurred when changing symbols.
- Fix for the chart’s “Compare to” menu going off screen when used with a dual monitor setup.
- Fixes related to upgrading from v2 to v4.
- Fix in the reports section related to the handling of 2 splits that occur on the same day.
- Fix an issue that occurred when editing the ‘credit’ field in transactions report.
- Fix for an issue reported by some users trying to run StockMarketEye on Windows 10.
- Fix for an issue pertaining to rounding errors in the reports due to excessive decimal places in historical quotes from Yahoo Finance.
- Fix for the Summary report calculations when there was a cash flow (i.e. cash-out/in, etc) on the report’s ending date.
- Fix for an issue related to the external chart window, which did not show the chart of the symbol from a selected transaction if the symbol is no longer in the portfolio’s Prices view.
- Fix for an issue where the chart’s Y-axis did not refresh properly when removing a technical indicator when there was still a comparison symbol in chart.
This is a free update for those of you already using StockMarketEye 4. If you are using StockMarketEye 4, we highly recommend that you update to the new version.
Haven’t yet updated to StockMarketEye 4? What better time than now!