We are happy to announce the release of StockMarketEye v4.0.6 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
We went through a series of rapid releases in the first 2 weeks after the initial release of StockMarketEye v4. Those releases were to fix some critical issues found immediately after the initial release. In v4.0.6, we’ve cleared up a number of minor issues. In addition we’ve made general performance, stability and compatibility improvements.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v4.0.6
Changes and Fixes
- Switched to lenient portfolio chart generation and added option for using strict mode
- Set the cursor in the Symbol field of the external chart window
- Allow scrolling during drag-and-drop actions
- Use the portfolio’s currency as a default when adding an unknown symbol
- Various optimizations
- Fixed case where the Change/Change % columns in the Summary report were not calculated correctly
- Fixed issue with TWRR in Prices and BiT report in the presence of splits
- Fixed display of exchange rates in Grouped Transactions report
- Fixed inconsistent transaction sorting by date
- Fixed issue when changing Group name did not change the name in the folders view
- Fixed issue with printing Watchlists to PDF
- Fixed issue with historical quote caching
- Fixed several issues with the on-line sync
- Fixed minor issue with backup files
- Fixed issue with Ubuntu Unity
- Fixed issue with Yahoo Finance historical data causing freezes
This is a free update for those of you already using StockMarketEye 4. If you are using StockMarketEye 4, we highly recommend that you update to the new version.
Haven’t yet updated to StockMarketEye 4? What better time than now!