StockMarketEye 4.1.5 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 4.1.5 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
This release includes a number of bug fixes and stability improvements, including a fix for Google Finance ticker symbol’s fundamental data.
Due to another change at Google Finance, fundamental data for Google Finance ticker symbols could not be displayed. This release fixes that issue. Columns such as dividend and yield will again work for Google Finance ticker symbols.
This release should also improve stability and compatibility for MacOS 10.13 High Sierra users.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 4.1.5
- Fix for an issue with Google Finance fundamentals data (dividend, yield, etc).
- Fix for an issue with the recalculation of “TR YTD” after adding a new dividend.
- Fix for an issue with “TR YTD” calculation and lots purchased since the start of year.
- Fix for an issue that could leave files open after canceling an import.
- Fix for an issue with “TR % Ccy” and “TR %” not being the same in a Portfolio Group’s Total view.
- Fix for an issue with full-screen mode on the new OSX 10.13 High Sierra.
- Fix for a potential issue when no accounts are listed when importing from a brokerage.
- Fix for a potential issue when importing from T.Rowe Price.
- Fix for a potential issue with spurious 100x prices in the chart.
- Changes to the way “Ann TR %” in a category and Total line is calculated.
- Add Ameriprise brokerages.
This is a free update for anyone already using StockMarketEye 4. If you are using StockMarketEye 4, we highly recommend that you update to the new version.
Haven’t yet upgraded to StockMarketEye 4? What better time than now!