StockMarketEye 4.2.3 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 4.2.3 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
This release focuses on stability and compatibility while additionally adding a few minor features.
Below is the full list of changes in StockMarketEye 4.2.3.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 4.2.3
- Allow editing of the transaction’s “FX Currency” column.
- Improvements to OFX import to get prices from downloaded brokerage data.
- Add columns: “AllTime Lo”, “AllTime Hi”, “AllTime %”, “% < AllTime Hi", "% < AllTime Low"
- Ensure that comments for items are the same as for their purchase transaction.
- Fix for overridden values being lost after editing an item.
- Fix for fundamental values being set to zero after editing an item.
- Fix for other fields being set to zero after editing an item.
- Fix for ACB calculations with UK stocks in the Gain/Loss report.
- Fix for applying a split transaction on the correct day when calculating the portfolio’s market value chart.
- Fix for flat-lines in market value charts.
- Fix for issue that could cause error wndow when changing the symbol of a transaction.
- Fix for ordering difference between iOS and Desktop after sync.
- Fix for properly setting Currency option under different corner cases.
- Fix for updating the display table when in-line editing or adding new items.
- Internal, under-the-hood updates to facilitate future enhancements.
This is a free update for anyone already using StockMarketEye 4. If you are using StockMarketEye 4, we highly recommend that you update to the new version.