We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 4.2.5 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
This release focuses on minor enhancements to the brokerage import, Gain/Loss report and in-line editing in the Transactions report. Additionally, we’ve fixed a number of bugs to improve the stability and compatibility of this version of StockMarketEye.
Below is the full list of changes in StockMarketEye 4.2.5.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 4.2.5
- Updates to brokerage import to support prices for non-publicly traded securities.
- Add support for Cambridge Investment Research brokerage.
- Add support for Other A/L type QIF files with deposits in them.
- Use portfolio default currency in entry window if symbol is unknown.
- Show Category name in Name column in addition to Symbol column.
- Add totals in G/L report for Ccy columns.
- Minor improvements to in-line editing of distributions in the Transactions report.
- Change wording of delete menu for clarity about what would be deleted.
- Fix for charts issue with Yahoo Finance symbols.
- Fix for divide by zero with price to EBITDA column.
- Fix for issues with the AllTime columns.
- Fix for Raymond James brokerage import.
- Fix for importing custom UUIDs in a CSV file.
- Fix for other issues with importing CSV files.
- Fix for freeze when selecting the lot in the Sell Lot entry window.
- Fix for Watch Days column not sorting correctly.
- Fix for incorrect calculation of daysHeld in Ann.TR% column.
- Fix for duplicate manual historical quote tables in the backup file.
This is a free update for anyone already using StockMarketEye 4. If you are using StockMarketEye 4, we highly recommend that you update to the new version.