We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 4.3.2 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
This release contains a few minor enhancements as well as fixes to improve stability and compatibility.
Below is the full list of changes in StockMarketEye 4.3.2.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 4.3.2?
- Brokerage import (i.e. OFX) improvements for debt transactions (i.e. CDs, bonds, etc).
- Added support for 3 Citigroup brokerages.
- Fix for portfolio group historical value chart containing spikes on days with multiple same split transactions.
- Fix for transaction entry window for “Cover Sort” types that incorrectly applied costs when specific lots were chosen.
- Renamed “MktCap” column to “CapSize” to differentiate from “Mkt Cap”.
- Fix for internal consistency issue when undoing multiple transactions at the same time.
- Enhanced “Optimize Data” feature in Preferences -> Advanced tab to remove more unused data.
- Fix for newly added categories that were not usable until after a restart of StockMarketEye.
This is a free update for anyone already using StockMarketEye 4. If you are using StockMarketEye 4, we highly recommend that you update to the new version.