StockMarketEye 4.3.3 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 4.3.3 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
This release contains additional columns for the Gain/Loss report, as well as fixes for minor issues with the brokerage import and reports.
Below is the full list of changes in StockMarketEye 4.3.3.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 4.3.3?
- Added totals for Open Costs, Open Fees, Close Costs and Close Fees columns in the Gain/Loss report.
- Improve normalization of incoming Yahoo Finance historical data to avoid having huge candles that could distort the chart.
- Fix for MorganStanley “sell debt” transaction imports that would only specify a total value.
- Fix for Return of Capital transactions were not taken into account in the average cost basis (ACB) calculation.
- Fix for the brokerage import from USB Financial Services due to a certificate change at UBS.
- Fix for passwords not being saved in certain cases of the brokerage update process.
- Fix for a potential issue in Back-in-Time report when the selected day is ‘today’.
This is a free update for anyone already using StockMarketEye 4. If you are using StockMarketEye 4, we highly recommend that you update to the new version.