StockMarketEye 5.0.1 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 5.0.1 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
This is a bug fix for the new StockMarketEye 5 version to improve the user experience.
A number of users are having issues using and understanding the new overlay (i.e. disappearing) scrollbars. To help the situation, StockMarketEye 5.0.1 switches to using static (i.e. always visible) scrollbars. These static scrollbars are enabled by default. You can turn them off, going back to the native (usually overlay) scrollbars, by unchecking the option: Preferences -> Interface -> Use Static Scrollbars. You must restart StockMarketEye in order for the option change to take effect.
Below is the full list of changes in StockMarketEye 5.0.1.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 5.0.1?
- Added new static scrollbars – enabled by default. Can switch to native overlays in Preferences -> Interface.
- Fix for importing chart data from CSV files when using the ‘auto’ date setting.
- Fix for issues managing alerts.
- Fix for issue displaying watchlists.
- Fix for issue during data optimization.
If you are running StockMarketEye 5, please update at your earliest convenience.