We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 5.0.3 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
This is a bug fix for the new StockMarketEye 5 version to improve the user experience.
With this version, we’ve fixed an issue that prevented easy input of decimal numbers when the user’s locale was not English.
StockMarketEye 5.0.3 is now also compatible with Windows 32-bit versions.
Below is the full list of changes in StockMarketEye 5.0.3.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 5.0.3?
- Fix for issues entering decimals when the user’s locale was non-English.
- Windows version is now compatible with 32-bit Windows.
- Added link to blog in Help menu.
- Added “Details” menu item in the Transactions report’s “More” menu.
- Improved visibility of Other Synchronization Actions button.
- Tweaks to help improve stability and startup speed.
- Fix to make new-version and anonymous-stats checkboxes checkable.
- Fix for chart dates being offset by 1 or 2 days.
- Fix to show alert symbol in multi-items.
- Fix for Transactions report not refiltering properly after adding transactions.
- Fix for off-by-1 day in ExDiv and DivPayDate columns.
- Fix for monthly chart tooltip.
If you are running StockMarketEye 5, please update at your earliest convenience either through the auto-update feature or by downloading and installing from our website.