We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 5.0.4 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
This is a bug fix for the new StockMarketEye 5 version to improve the user experience.
With this version, we’ve added the ability to copy/paste using the field’s popup menu (i.e. right-click within the field and then choose copy or paste). You could previously have used the keyboard shortcuts or the main menu: Edit -> Copy to do the same thing. Additionally, a number of stability and compatibility improvements were added.
Below is the full list of changes in StockMarketEye 5.0.4.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 5.0.4?
- Added Copy/Paste popup menus (i.e. right-click) for inputs/textfields
- Improved the network proxy configuration and setup.
- Made the chart’s OHLCV% box a bit transparent.
- Internal stability and compatibility improvements.
- Fix for issue that would change the chart’s range by 1 day when changing symbols.
- Fix for chart issue where current range selection would get unhighlighted on symbol change.
- Fix for typing dates into the date field of a calendar.
- Fix for date fields being formatted incorrectly for non-US locales.
- Fix for the “Value” column of Transactions showing $0 for dividends entered with v5. Note that you have to open the details window for those particular transactions that were affected by this issue and then click OK to fix the Value field of those particular transactions.
- Fix to properly format the DivPay Date and ExDiv Date columns according to the chosen date format.
If you are running StockMarketEye 5, please update at your earliest convenience either through the auto-update feature or by downloading and installing from our website.