We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 5.0.5 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
This is a bug fix for the new StockMarketEye 5 version to improve the user experience.
This version adds support for 2 preferences that were found in the old StockMarketEye v4 for showing/hiding the Today and Overall percentage columns in the Folders view (left-hand side of the window).
It also contains a number of important fixes to improve stability and compatibility.
Below is the full list of changes in StockMarketEye 5.0.5.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 5.0.5?
- Added preference (Preferences -> Interface tab) to show/hide today/overall columns in Folders view.
- Added preference (Preferences -> Interface tab) to show/hide today/overall values for top-level Portfolio and Watchlist folders.
- Improved sizing of startup password entry screen.
- Fix for issues with in-line editing of Shares, Last and Buy Price columns.
- Fix issue with incorrect buy price when copying an item to another portfolio.
- Fix for MSN mutual fund symbols that didn’t have chart data available.
- Fix the Alert column to show icon and be sortable.
- Fix for crash shortly after startup when using maximized chart window.
- Fix for the transaction ‘description’ field not being set in new transactions.
- Fix for problems starting StockMarketEye due to conflict with Australian Auskey software.
If you are running StockMarketEye 5, please update at your earliest convenience either through the auto-update feature or by downloading and installing from our website.