StockMarketEye 5.0.7 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 5.0.7 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
This is a bug fix for the new StockMarketEye 5 version to improve the user experience.
This version fixes the dreaded “blank screen” issue that some users have experienced. After some period of use, the StockMarketEye window would revert to an empty window and you’d have to restart StockMarketEye to get things working again. With StockMarketEye 5.0.7, this issue has been resolved. The resolution of this issue should also improve the general performance of StockMarketEye 5.
Below is the full list of changes in StockMarketEye 5.0.7.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 5.0.7?
- Fix for the dreaded blank screen after some period of inactivity.
- Fix for issue creating auto-backup files on Windows.
- Improved the ‘optimize data’ feature to also remove erroneous duplicate entries from watchlists.
- Improved the license key entry field.
- Show more than 2 decimal places (if the dividend has fractional cents) for dividends in the dividend entry window dropdown and in the Dividend flags in the chart.
- Fix to include the default commissions in the Sell entry window.
- Fix for issue with custom chart dates and date slippage.
- Fix for issue in updating from brokerage where passwords were not saved when there are no transactions downloaded.
- Fix for the date calendar and forward/backward buttons in the Back-in-Time report.
- Fix for inline editing font color of a cell in a row that has an alert raised.
- Fix for “Shares” column not using the format setting from the Preferences.
- Fix to allow negative number entry for percentage based alerts.
- Fix the on-line sync “forgot password” button.
- Fix the dividend entry window so that changing the ticker symbol does not delete the already entered values.
- Fix to make imported CSV historical prices update the Last column of non-quoted items. You may still need to click “Get Quotes” after the import so that StockMarketEye will retrieve the current historical value.
- Fix to make the “Cancel” button in the new portfolio/watchlist modal work.
NOTE: We’re still working on bringing back support for PDF printing. We have made progress on it but it is not yet ready. Sorry for the delay.
If you are running StockMarketEye 5, please update at your earliest convenience either through the auto-update feature or by downloading and installing from our website.