StockMarketEye 5.1.1 Released
Happy New Year! We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 5.1.1 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
This version includes a number of updates for stability and compatibility. Included in the updates are changes in the Summary report for consistency. We’ve also improved the “Update from Brokerages” feature to provide for removing brokerage information from an individual portfolio as well as being able to select/unselect all brokerages in the list.
Our User’s Guide for StockMarketEye v5 has also received a number of improvements and updates. We’ve added many new topics as well as converted and updated pages from the v4 User’s Guide. We’ll continue to make improvements and additions going forward as it’s the best place to start (especially the powerful search feature) when looking for help with StockMarketEye.
Below is the full list of changes in StockMarketEye 5.1.1.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 5.1.1?
- Added support for removing the OFX brokerage info for a specific portfolio on the brokerage multi-update screen.
- Added support for checking/unchecking all portfolios on the brokerage multi-update screen.
- Added support for ignoring the timezone of dates in CSV files during import.
- Enhanced the sorting of the Smiley “:-)” column.
- Enhancements to the Summary report to improve the consistency of the begin/end portfolios in the performance and portfolio sections.
- Fixed issue in Summary report benchmarks which were not converted to the currency of the portfolio.
- Fix for an issue that occurred when calculating the open/close totals for gain/loss items that are for transactions that have specified the Net Total in the portfolio’s currency.
- Fix for an issue with selecting the destination file on the export screen.
- Fix for usability issue when entering re-invested dividend shares and price-per-share.
- Fix for custom date ranges in the chart to prevent them from shifting every time we change symbols.
- Don’t auto-expand the multi-items after adding a new reinvested dividend if there are more than 8 sub-items.
- External chart window title bar changed to “StockMarketEye Chart”.
- Add hotkey (CTRL-U / CMD-U) for opening update-from-brokerages screen.
- Tweaked green (positive numbers) color in tables in light theme.
- Change links in welcome-dialog to point to the new users-guide.
- Charts auto-reload after 3m, 6m and 1h like in v4.
- In BiT, when moving forward/backward months and we are already at end of month, jump to next end of month like in v4.
- Dropdown lists are now a bit more compact.
If you are running StockMarketEye 5, please update at your earliest convenience either through the auto-update feature or by downloading and installing from our website.