StockMarketEye 5.3.2 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 5.3.2 for Windows, MacOS and Linux.
StockMarketEye 5.3.2 is a small release that fixes a couple of important bugs related to sorting investment data and entering values in non-English locales. We recommend updating at your earliest convenience.
NOTE: If you are having problems importing or updating your Charles Schwab accounts, please see our previous blog post.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 5.3.2?
- Fixed an issue that caused the column sorting setting to be forgotten.
- Fixed issues arising when entering numbers in a non-English locale.
- Ensure that the Smiley column emojis are sized correctly when the Smiley column is the first column on the left.
- Fixed an issue that prevented quotes from being displayed after returning to main screen.
- Minor internal fixes and improvements.
If you are running StockMarketEye 5 and have an active license, please update at your earliest convenience either through the auto-update feature or by downloading and installing from our website.