StockMarketEye 5.4.1 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 5.4.1 for Windows, MacOS and Linux.
Enhancements to the Gain/Loss Report
This release adds new options to the Gain/Loss report. You can now choose how you want StockMarketEye to match buys and sells when running the report in a Portfolio Group. The default option matches buys and sells from all sub-portfolios of the Portfolio Group. This is how the report worked prior to this release. The new option tells StockMarketEye to match buys and sells only from their original Portfolio.
We’ve also added an option to the Gain/Loss report to exclude any items in the report generated by “Shares Out” transactions. Often, “Shares Out” transactions are just transfers between accounts so should not generate a gain/loss. This option is available in the Gain/Loss report for both individual Portfolios and Portfolio Groups.
You can find more information on these enhancements in our User’s Guide page on the Gain/Loss report.
Finally, we’ve included a number of stability and compatibility improvements in this version of StockMarketEye.
You’ll find the full list of additions and improvements in this version of StockMarketEye below.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 5.4.1?
- Added support to the Gain/Loss report for different buy/sell matching strategies.
- Added new option to the Gain/Loss report to exclude entries generated from “Shares Out” transactions.
- Enhanced the data optimization feature to remove unused historical manual entries.
- Enhancements for using historical quotes imported from a CSV file for current quotes.
- Fix for an issue importing OFX/QFX files from Quicken.
- Fix for certain display/quote update issues.
- Fixed issue with importing quotes from a brokerage when using MSN ticker symbols.
If you are running StockMarketEye 5 and have an active license, please update at your earliest convenience either through the auto-update feature or by downloading and installing from our website.