We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 5.5.1 for Windows, MacOS and Linux.
This release contains a number of small fixes to improve the stability and compatibility of StockMarketEye. We recommend updating at your earliest convenience.
You’ll find the full list of additions and improvements in this version of StockMarketEye below.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 5.5.1?
- Improved transaction type names in the Type dropdown for clarity.
- Reinvested dividend entry fills the “Shares Received” field if empty after clicking on Get Price button.
- Added tooltips to external chart toolbar items.
- Made the multi-item window large to better support long ticker symbol names when changing symbols.
- Tweak for the OHLC chart values in dark mode to be transparent.
- Tweaked support email template.
- Fix on Windows when using high contrast display.
- Fixed issues related to creating secure connections to brokerages like Oppenheimer, UBS and Edward Jones.
- Fix for the historical quotes for PNL.L.
- Fixed issue with the 1-Day chart, when switching to symbol without a chart leaves the previous Prev Close (red) line on the chart.
- Fix for day percentage gain when the value was converted to another currency.
If you are running StockMarketEye 5 and have an active license, please update at your earliest convenience either through the auto-update feature or by downloading and installing from our website.