We’re proud to announce the immediate availability of StockMarketEye for iOS v1.1 in the Apple App Store. This is a big update with many new, user requested features!
See it in the App Store!
What’s New In StockMarketEye for iOS v1.1
- Brighter and easier to read theme.
- Summary view for portfolios, including a new setting which allows you to include/exclude a portfolio from the summary. Visually, the portfolio’s icon includes a blue check mark if it’s included in the summary box.
- Edit purchase transactions.
- Sell individual lots.
- Delete an item from a portfolio.
- New portfolio setting to turn off the Cash Balance, just like in the desktop app.
- New setting allows sorting by symbol in both Watchlists and Portfoilios.
- Change your synchronization password.
- Recover your synchronization password.
- Details view of a watchlist item now includes the watch start price, watch change and watch % data, like in the desktop app.
- General setting to show/not show Google exchange prefixes. By default, prefixes are not shown.
- Various optimizations
- Fixed crash when accessing some pink sheet stocks through Google Finance.
- Fixed name field not being correctly passed through sync.
- Fixed problem with manual prices of items not being transferred correctly from desktop to iOS.
- Fixed problem with UK transactions not being calculated properly with the currency multiplier and so the Portfolio Total was off.
- Fixed display problem with Google RSS feeds.
Don’t forget to tell your friends about StockMarketEye!
Let us know if you have any questions, comments or problems.