StockMarketEye v2.4.1 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye v2.4.1 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
StockMarketEye now allows you to print your Portfolio. Use the menu, Portfolio -> Print to PDF to get started. StockMarketEye will generate a PDF file of your current Portfolio and display it. Once it is displayed, you can print it on your printer, or save it for later viewing. The printing feature allows you to either use a pre-configured set of columns or use the current columns that are visible in the Prices view.
We have also added a couple of new column types, notably the “Name” column in the Transactions view and the “Dividend Value” column for use in Portfolios. The “Dividend Value” column is useful to see how much dividend income your portfolio or stock is likely to generate based on current dividend yields.
With this version, you can now easily reset an overridden column value. For example, overriding the “Last” column value can help you visualize price changes. To undo the change, simple re-edit the “Last” column, removing the current value and press enter. The current “Last” price will then become visible again and will update whenever your Portfolio’s prices update.
Last but not least, we have fixed a few bugs related to the creation of Portfolios and hanging startups.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v2.4.1
- Portfolio printing. StockMaketEye can print your Portfolio to a PDF file for printing or later viewing. It can be found in the menu: Portfolio -> Print to PDF
- New ‘Name’ column in transactions available
- New ‘Dividend Value’ column in Portfolio prices and/or fundamentals view available. This column show the current, yearly dividend income generated by a given lot. The total of all lots is shown in the Totals line.
- New ‘1W %’ column in Portfolios and Watchlists. Represents the percentage change in the share price over the last 1 week. Compliments the existing percentage change columns.
- Improved column edition for overriding values
- Set the Symbol field in the Buy Stock window automatically based on the current selection in the Portfolio.
- Fix for creating portfolios when certain columns are visible.
There is no charge for this upgrade so we recommend that all users (trial and licensed) download and install this new version.