We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye v2.8.2 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
This release includes a workaround for the recent problems with Yahoo! Finance’s data feed. If we detect a problem with the data returned from Yahoo! Finance, we now ignore the data and display the last known quote.
Other useful features in this release include a portfolio chart for the “Sum Total” view, IRR (Internal Rate of Return) and TWRR (Time-Weighted Rate of Return) columns as well as a number of smaller changes and bug fixes. It is a recommended update for all users.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v2.8.2
- Automatically change symbols if there are symbols that have been reported changed by Yahoo Finance.
- Show chart of “Sum Total” in Portfolio Totals view.
- New “Sales/Share” column. This column’s value is editable.
- New column: IRR (Internal Rate of Return)
- New column: TWRR (Time-Weighted Rate of Return)
- New columns: “MarketVal ex Cash” and “Portfolio % ex Cash”.
- Added YTD columns in Portfolio Totals view.
- Performance improvement for parsing of Yahoo Finance data.
- Performance improvements for startup and refreshes.
- More exchange/currency mappings for Google Finance.
- Save last trade value so it can be displayed if valid quotes are not available yet.
- Workaround Yahoo Finance data feed problems.
- Fixed: DB file location path from sme_overrides is not correctly handled.
- Fixed: With mutual funds in portfolio, the day’s gain and percent were not calculated correctly.
- Fixed: Yahoo Finance sometimes returns a % value (0.01%) rather than normal value for some mutual funds (such as FSAXX).
- Fixed: Fundamental values were incorrect for UK stocks due to currency multiplier.
- Fixed: Canadian mutual funds through Google Finance had USD rather than CAD currency.
- Fixed: Symbolless search results from Google Finance are no longer displayed in the search results.
- Fixed: Short stocks would have positive shares displayed.
- Fixed: Automated update downloads not updating software.
- Fixed: Display option expiration dates without conversion to local timezone.
There is no charge for this upgrade so we highly recommend that all users (trial and licensed) upgrade to the newest version. If you have any problems with the update, please contact our support team.
You can download the latest version of StockMarketEye here.
Check us out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/stockmarketeye!