We are very proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye v2.9.0 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
This release focuses on integration with our new Stock Market Eye iPhone app as well bug fixes and other enhancements. A lot of work and testing has gone into this release and we’d like to thank everyone that contributed ideas and pointed out problems.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v2.9.0
- On-line Synchronization – We now provide a free, synchronization service that allows you to keep your watchlists and portfolios in sync across all versions of StockMarketEye, including our iPhone app. Note that the synchronization service is not activated in the trial version of StockMarketEye.
- New logo to match our iPhone logo.
- Support for Mac OS X Lion 10.7 disappearing scrollbars.
- Update for new growl applescript.
- StockMarketEye can now be pinned in the Windows 7 taskbar.
- StockMarketEye now listed in the TaskManager on Windows when running.
- Sorting on “Symbol” column now ignores Google’s exchange prefix.
- Increased symbol columns length to support long symbol names from Google Finance.
- Set default currency for UK mutual funds (from Google Finance) to pounds, rather than pence.
- Add support for additional QIF types to support iBank qif files.
- Allow specifying the delay between quote retrievals via a system property in sme_overrides.properties. May be useful for Mac 10.5 users with special problems. Contact our support team for more details.
- Changed “Market Val sans Cash” to be “Market Val w/o Cash” instead.
- Fixed problem with reloading chart data for Portfolios Totals chart.
- Fixed problem where Portfolios Totals chart did not properly take into account the cash affected value.
- Fixed problem creating a portfolio with 0 cash.
- Fixed sorting indicator directions.
- Fixed auto-backup files deletion.
- Fixed problem editing cash balance in-line.
- Fixed a problem with drag and drop from the symbol search area.
- Fixed the BuyPrice/WatchStart lines in the chart so they are shown in the correct location when using a comparator in the chart.
- Fixed corner case problems with portfolio import and synchronization.
There is no charge for this upgrade so we highly recommend that all users (trial and licensed) upgrade to the newest version.
You can download the latest version of StockMarketEye here.