StockMarketEye v3.0.5 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye v3.0.5 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
This release includes a number of minor fixes and usability enhancements.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v3.0.5
- Added support for new exchanges supported by Google Finance: South Korea, Singapore (realtime) and Israel.
- Sorting on the Exchange column in search results is now possible.
- The Transaction and Gain/Loss report’s “To” date is now inclusive.
- Changed the distribution entry window so that it remembers the last distribution type used and automatically selects it the next time the window is opened during the current run. Restarting StockMarketEye sets the value back to the default, Dividend.
- Fixed a problem with comparison charts so they now only show as much data as the base symbol has, not how much the comparator has.
- Fixed a problem with the charts when the range exceeded the data (such as in MAX range).
- Fixed a problem opening a transaction’s details window in certain circumstances.
- Fixed a problem with a transaction’s cash-affected setting in certain circumstances.
- Fixed a problem with importing of shorted options from a brokerage.
- Fixed problems related to the Income YTD and Income 1Y columns when multiple lots were involved and dividends were paid on January 1st.
- Fixed a problem with the IRR/TWRR calculation in certain corner cases.
- Fixed a problem printing the Gain/Loss report to PDF when the report was sorted.
- Fixed a problem sorting on the Gain/Loss report’s “Close Costs” column when open positions were included.
- Fixed a problem sorting the Transactions report’s “Type” column alphabetically.
- Fixed the dividend entry window so that it automatically resizes when selecting a reinvested distribution.
If you are using StockMarketEye 3, we highly recommend that you upgrade to this version. This is a free update for those already using StockMarketEye 3.