We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye v3.1.4 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
This release we’ve fixed a number of small bugs and made some small performance improvements.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v3.1.4
- Optimize quote retrieval requests to data providers for less bandwidth usage.
- Sticky-Date in portfolio entry windows is no longer updated when editing a transaction.
- Change display of NZD to NZ$ for consistency with other currencies.
- Improved message displayed when automatic update doesn’t work.
- Fidelity NetBenefits import/update starts at the current hour if the current time is before 7am EST.
- Mac App store version does not encrypt the auto-backup files.
- Add timezone and SWT info to initial startup log.
- Fixed: Chart buy-price marker does not update when selecting different lots of the same stock.
- Fixed: Portfolio chart does not export if technical indicators with no values for a date are present.
- Fixed: Some cells do not change background color for alerts when they have empty values.
- Fixed: Copying portfolio items does not reload their fundamentals.
- Fixed: Selling all shares can leave 0.0000 shares if a lot had fractional shares.
- Fixed: Use currency of the portfolio for unknown symbols.
- Fixed: Duplicate transaction types were added to Type selector in Transactions report.
- Fixed: Issue with some money market funds reporting strange Last prices.
This is a free update for those already using StockMarketEye 3. If you are using StockMarketEye 3, we highly recommend that you upgrade to this version.
Haven’t yet updated to StockMarketEye 3? What better time than now!