StockMarketEye v3.2.2 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye v3.2.2 for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
This version includes a number of small enhancements and bug fixes. Windows users are particularly encouraged to upgrade as this release improves the stability of StockMarketEye on Windows.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v3.2.2
- Added Pershing Advisor Solutions brokerage.
- Changed executables on Windows to prevent multiple StockMarketEye windows opening simulateously.
- Changed the way historical quotes for UK stocks are loaded to prevent problems in Summary report due to pound/pence problem.
- Minor changes for Fidelity and Netbenefits brokerage import/update to prevent “Invalid date range” error messages.
- Fixed: Exporting chart to PNG doesn’t work.
- Fixed: Problem with retrieving US option prices from Yahoo Finance when the user is in Australia.
- Fixed: Problem with brokerage import Morgan Stanley, who does not return proper list of investment accounts.
- Fixed: Problem with brokerage import with a negative dividend.
- Fixed: Transactions recorded in pence show the pence value in pounds, distorting amounts and performance.
- Fixed: Interest in/out is not included in the TR (Total Return) of a Portfolio’s Total line.
- Fixed: Problem with Gain YTD Converted for multi-lot items.
- Fixed: Problem with buy markers in chart when using %-axis.
- Fixed: Split transaction does not link to split item.
- Fixed: Problem with cost basis on split item after synchronizing with transactions.
This is a free update for those already using StockMarketEye 3. If you are using StockMarketEye 3, we highly recommend that you upgrade to this version.
Haven’t yet updated to StockMarketEye 3? What better time than now!
Ps. The astute reader will notice that we skipped v3.2.1. We actually did make a v3.2.1, but it was only released on the Mac App Store as it fixed issues related to Apple’s acceptance process.