The Berkshire Hathaway Portfolio
Track the holdings of Berkshire Hathaway on your desktop – Windows, Mac and Linux
How much is Berkshire’s portfolio worth?
50 billion? 100 billion? More?
Find out the exact current amount and learn from the investment moves of Warren Buffett by following the progress of Berkshire Hathaway’s publicly trading holdings.
Here’s how you can get started tracking the Berkshire Hathaway portfolio.
- If you don’t already have StockMarketEye installed on your computer, download and install it now. It’s free to use for 30-days, no strings attached.
- Download the file containing the Berkshire Hathaway holdings/transactions. We update this file every quarter to include the latest updates to their portfolio.
- Watch a video showing how to track the Berkshire portfolio in StockMarketEye (02:54) Or follow the instructions for importing a CSV file into a new StockMarketEye portfolio in our User’s Guide.
- Once you’re setup to track the Berkshire holdings, you should see something similar to this screenshot (click for full size).
Yes, the total value of this portfolio is over 100 Billion dollars!
Notes on the Berkshire Hathaway Portfolio
- Last updated for Berkshire’s Q2-2014 holdings (Reported on August 14, 2014)
- The starting point of the portfolio is June 2013 (Q2 2013). New transactions are added each quarter thereafter for the changes to the portfolio outlined in Berkshire’s 13F SEC filings.
- The items in this portfolio are for Berkshire Hathaway’s holdings that trade on public markets. Other private and cash holdings are not included.
- In StockMarketEye, you’ll probably want to increase the size of the columns of this portfolio as the numbers are very big. See the screenshots in the “Column Configuration” section of our User’s Guide.
- You should turn off the Cash balance for this portfolio. To do this, in the portfolio’s “Settings” window, in the “Portfolio” tab, uncheck the “Include a cash balance” option.
- You can also exclude this portfolio from your Totals view via the portfolio’s “Settings” window, in the “Portfolio” tab, unchecking the “Include this portfolio in the Portfolio Totals view“.