Skip to content
Back to top
Portfolio Management Software
Try our in-depth and easily customizable portfolio management software.
Track your investments and financial accounts
- See all your accounts and investments in one place by simply importing data from your personal accounts into the management system.
- Easily add in accounts that you monitor for family, friends or clients.
- Place financial portfolios in customized groups and create categories of investments within each portfolio to track and manage simply and quickly.
- Effortlessly switch back and forth between categories, portfolios, and groups in order to see the totals and daily numbers at every level.
- Stay on top of market changes by setting up alerts to notify you if a stock or other investment goes over or under a set price.
Measure your investments’ performance
- Modify the columns in the folder window to see a wide variety of financial data and positions of each asset.
- Easily customize the columns to fit your individual needs.
- Examine past gains & losses, buys, sells, dividends, splits and more using dynamic and adjustable charts.
- Review the daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly gains and losses for each investment in each portfolio.
- Configure technical indicators for each stock in order to create a consistent and seamless view of your investments.
Analyze the results to determine if and when you need to make a change
- Access convenient summary statements, charts, graphs, and reports of the latest data available on your investments.
- Transaction reports will help you monitor your contributions to specific accounts.
- Use the Back-in-Time report to see what your portfolio looked like in the past.
- Evaluate the daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly results on your portfolio’s financial gains and losses to gain professional level insight into your investment.
- Use the application’s comparison charting to assess stocks, bonds, options, dividends, and more.
Discover your next investment opportunity
- Create watchlists on individual stocks, groups of stocks, other assets, or indexes and keep a close eye on the market changes of interest to you.
- Use the watchlists as a guide or a test to see how specific investments will act.
- Monitor and manipulate the watchlists according to how your own financial assets change.
- Mark your personal investments as overweight, underweight, or of equal weight and use that information to wisely determine your next trade.
- Compare the numerous technical built-in viewpoints on your potential investments so that you can easily plan future trading.