Hey StockMarketEye Community, First and foremost, thanks for being with us through...by Chris
Coming Soon… StockMarketEye 5
The next major version of StockMarketEye (v5) is coming soon! We are beta testing it now and hope to have an official release in the Spring.
StockMarketEye 5 is a major update and modernization of our easy-to-use investment management software. We’ve added many new features, improved the usability of existing features and updated to a more modern look-and-feel.
There are lots of additions and changes in StockMarketEye v5 and we’ll have a complete list available at the official launch. In the mean time, here’s a quick overview of some of the enhancements coming soon in StockMarketEye 5.
- New Look : Light and Dark themes with an easily changeable font size. See the screenshots below!
- New Data Provider : A new source for quotes will be available, covering markets that are not well served by Yahoo Finance (such as Canadian mutual funds).
- Improved Usability : We’ve redesigned many features to be easier and faster to use.
- Updated Reports : Reports have become even more flexible and powerful, making it now even easier to get the information you need to make informed investment decisions.
- Updated Charting
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Yearly charts
- Scroll by dragging
- Improved custom date range selection.
- Many small additions and improvements including
- Native, desktop alert notifications on Windows, Mac and Linux
- Copy column configuration to/from other watchlists/portfolios
- Multi-symbol filtering in the reports
- Enter time of day (in addition to date) of a transaction
- Enter commissions/fees in a different currency
- Performance improvements
- And much more!!
What Else Is Changing?
With the release of StockMarketEye 5, we will be implementing a new pricing structure.
There is no requirement to upgrade to v5 now. You can do it at your convenience at any point (or never) in the future.
⚠️Note that we will no longer be making any changes to older versions of StockMarketEye. This means that they will continue to run as-is. However, if something out of our control changes (for example, if Yahoo Finance changes its quote feed), older versions may stop working properly.
You can read more about the new yearly subscription and our reasons for the change here:
Pricing and Subscriptions for StockMarketEye 5
Show Me The Screenshots!
StockMarketEye 5 – Light Theme (click for full size)
StockMarketEye 5 – Dark Theme (click for full size)
Extended capabilities of the Transactions report
Extended capabilities of the Gain/Loss report
Like What You See?
If you’re currently on the trial version of StockMarketEye (v4) and your trial ends before v5 is released, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us for a discount on your v4 purchase.
Stay tuned for StockMarketEye 5, coming this Spring!