StockMarketEye 4.0.8 Released
We are pleased to announce the release of StockMarketEye v4.0.8 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
Version v4.0.8 is a minor release that contains general improvements to overall speed, stability and compatibility.
Below is a complete list of the additions and changes in this version of StockMarketEye.
What’s New In StockMarketEye v4.0.8
Changes and Fixes
- Added column, YOC – Yield on cost
- Added column, Chg/Share – Change per share from the BuyPrice to the current Last price
- Added support for R. W. Baird brokerage.
- Added support for Stifel Nicolaus brokerage (user verified).
- Added support for new Yahoo Finance supported exchanges (Czech Republic, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Italy [EuroTLX], Latvia, Lithuania, Qatar, Valencia, Thailand, Turkey, Venezuela).
- Renamed “Portfolio %” column to “Port.%”
- Renamed “Percent” column to “Day %”
- Fixed issue with portfolio not showing holdings initially after import from brokerage.
- Fixed issue with portfolio value chart not including today or future transactions.
- Fixed issue with “strict” portfolio value chart setting.
- Fixed issue with portfolio value chart not working correctly in log-mode with negative numbers.
- Fixed issue with Average Cost Basis (ACB) column for GBP stocks.
- Fixed issue with transaction selection in the Transactions report.
- Fixed issue with the “Buy Price” line in the chart when selecting different lots of the same stock.
- Fixed issue with the dividend search using adjusted value.
- Fixed issue with alert evaluation when manually changing the price.
- Fixed issue with the Summary report when only today or future transactions were present.
This is a free update for those of you already using StockMarketEye 4. If you are using StockMarketEye 4, we highly recommend that you update to the new version.
Haven’t yet updated to StockMarketEye 4? What better time than now!