Family trusts can provide several benefits for business purposes, tax optimization, or estate planning....by Jonathan Anthony
StockMarketEye 4.1.0 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 4.1.0!
StockMarketEye 4.1 is a free update for those of you who have already updated to StockMarketEye 4.
We’ve added a number of new features, made some important updates and squashed many pesky bugs.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 4.1.0
- Update for issues with prices not updating for option and other symbols from Yahoo Finance.
- Update for charts not working for Yahoo Finance ticker symbols.
- New global option (in Preferences – General – Functional Settings) to auto-fit column-widths after first quote retrieval. Only works in Watchlist and Portfolios, but not Groups.
- New chart marker setting to show the Target column value as a dashed line. (See screenshot)
- New chart marker setting to show the Cost basis per share column value as a dashed line.
- New chart marker setting to show a marker on the Watch date (similar to splits and dividends) for watchlist items. (See screenshot)
- Added the 3Y chart range. (See screenshot)
- Charts that have a %-Y axis now show the 0% line in bold.
- Get Dividend and Yield for Spanish market stocks.
- New column: “Price to EBITDA”
- Use the most recent historical quote for the Last price of items that don’t have live prices available.
- Minor optimisations during On-Line sync.
- Use MMM-YY rather than MMM-YYYY for dates in the Summary report charts to improve exported PDFs.
- Change abbreviation from T to K for Summary value chart and chart volume.
- Allow setting of the “Include in totals/summary” for use in mobile apps (this setting is not used by the desktop app).
- Remember the size of the symbol search window for the next time it is opened.
- Update so that changing the benchmark symbol will also immediately update the column headers.
- Add “Get Price” button next to Exchange Rate field in Transation dialog.
- Add keyboard shortcut for the menu: File -> Update from brokerages… (Shift-CTRL-U on Windows and Shift-CMD-U on Mac)
- Improved handling of bank transactions during the brokerage import.
- Round values to 2-decimal places before adding/removing from Cash.
- Network proxy setup will only auto-detect the first time StockMarketEye is run.
- Remove the CashBalance column from Transaction report’s CSV export with import compatible columns.
- Column descriptions have been updated to denote if they are available for Yahoo Finance and/or Google Finance ticker symbols.
- Changed Copyright to 2017.
- Fix issue where backup files could be corrupted when incomplete historical quotes were manually imported.
- Fix for importing Investoscope CSV files to work with non US locales.
- Fix for importing Investoscope CSV files where currency values were not included.
- Fix for Watchlist groups not having the correct icon in the menu: View -> Switch To.
- Fix for displaying negative EBITDA numbers with abreviations K,M,B,T.
- Fix for the On-Line sync so that it sends current ordering of items.
- Fix for issue with the CSV export of the Back-in-Time report having different values for some columns.
- Fix for issue in Back-in-Time report which could cause deletion in Prices view.
- Fix for maintaining the “synchronizable” setting of a portfolio.
- Fix for sorting on “Portfolio” column header in the Gain/Loss report.
StockMarketEye 4.1.0 is a free update for those of you already using StockMarketEye 4. If you are using StockMarketEye 4, we highly recommend that you update to the new version.
Haven’t yet updated to StockMarketEye 4? What better time than now!