Family trusts can provide several benefits for business purposes, tax optimization, or estate planning....by Jonathan Anthony
StockMarketEye 4.1.2 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 4.1.2 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
This release includes a number of updates for compatibility and stability.
Below is the full list of changes in StockMarketEye 4.1.2.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 4.1.2
- Fix for importing and updating from the Charles Schwab brokerage.
- Added new “Optimize Data” button in Preferences.
- Changed wording of “Restart” to “Restart StockMarketEye”.
- Changed wording of on-line sync Push/Pull to Upload/Download – User’s Guide updated.
- Changed column headings:
- “LT Debt to Assets” to “LT D/A”
- “Total Debt to Assets” to “D/A”
- “LT Debt to Equity” to “LT D/E”
- “Total Debt to Equity” to “D/E”,
- “Return on Avg Equity” to “ROE”
- “Return on Avg Assets” to “ROA”
- Changed the mountain chart color to be a bit lighter so that TAs can be seen better.
- Fixed issue with Gain/Loss Report’s “Open Total” when corporate action transctions are present.
- Fixed issue with sync and watchlist groups.
- Fixed issue with sorting settings not being included in backup files.
- Various stability and compatiblity updates.
This is a free update for anyone already using StockMarketEye 4. If you are using StockMarketEye 4, we highly recommend that you update to the new version.
Haven’t yet upgraded to StockMarketEye 4? What better time than now!