A reverse stock split merges shares to increase stock prices. Low stock...by Jonathan Anthony
StockMarketEye 4.3.0 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 4.3.0 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
This release focuses on stability and compatibility, while adding important new features to inform you of what StockMarketEye does with your personal data.
The security of your personal data has always been of utmost importance to us. That’s why StockMarketEye stores your data on your computer, rather than on a server. The one exception to that rule is if you use our on-line sync service. If you choose to use this optional service, a copy of your data will also be stored on our server so that you can access it from other computers or devices.
We have also added a new consent window before using the on-line sync service. The on-line sync consent window explains what data is transmitted, where it is stored and how you can modify or delete your account.
If you have any questions about your financial or personal data in relation to StockMarketEye, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us: [email protected]
Below is the full list of changes in StockMarketEye 4.3.0.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 4.3.0?
- New watchlist columns for viewing the high/low since the watch start: Watch Low, Watch Hi, Watch Hi/Low %, % < Watch Hi, % > Watch Low
- New EULA consent window on first run of StockMarketEye.
- New consent window before showing the on-line sync window for the first time.
- Increased the limit of characters in the comment and description columns to 10240 characters.
- Added tweaks for aligning UK ticker’s historical and live quotes to pence or pounds.
- Replaced all Google Finance ticker symbols in Benchmark and Compare to dropdowns with Yahoo Finance equivalents.
- Optimizations to speed up StockMarketEye when adding new items to a portfolio.
- Optimizations for startup speed.
- Fix for market value chart that could sometimes be spiky on last day.
- Fix for potential double entry for today in historical market value chart.
- Fix for incorrect portfolio name in Gain/Loss report of a Portfolio Group.
- Fix for bulk watchlist import of symbols that have hidden characters.
This is a free update for anyone already using StockMarketEye 4. If you are using StockMarketEye 4, we highly recommend that you update to the new version.