Hey StockMarketEye Community, First and foremost, thanks for being with us through...by Chris
StockMarketEye 4.3.1 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 4.3.1 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
This is a stability and compatibility release to fix a few issues found in the previous version.
Note that one of the fixes in this release relates to the backup/restore feature. Backup files created with version 4.3.0 should be discarded and new backup files created with v4.3.1.
Below is the full list of changes in StockMarketEye 4.3.1.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 4.3.1?
- Fix for problems with charts for symbols that have manually imported historical quotes.
- Fix for startup issues related to data.
- Fix for backup/restore issues with previous version.
- Fix for error windows due to empty data.
- Fix for error windows due to code bug.
- Show the initial EULA acceptance window centered in screen.
This is a free update for anyone already using StockMarketEye 4. If you are using StockMarketEye 4, we highly recommend that you update to the new version.