A reverse stock split merges shares to increase stock prices. Low stock...by Jonathan Anthony
StockMarketEye 5.0.10 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 5.0.10 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
This is a bug fix for the new StockMarketEye 5 version to improve the user experience.
This version includes initial support for saving a Watchlist or Watchlist Group as a PDF file. You can access this feature by clicking on the “More” menu on the Watchlist’s toolbar, then clicking on “Save as PDF…” item in the dropdown menu.
There are also a number of fixes and additions in this version, including a fix for an issue that caused some Last prices to show prices from a few days earlier. Note that you can add the “Last DateTime” column to see exactly when the Last price is from.
Below is the full list of changes in StockMarketEye 5.0.10.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 5.0.10?
- Save Watchlists and Watchlist Groups as PDF.
- Display a link to exported CSV and PDF files after export.
- Allow editing of basic columns (sector, industry, smiley, etc) in Watchlist and Portfolio Groups.
- Change how the Share Balance field of the Dividend entry window gets auto-populated when entering a ticker symbol.
- Change “warning” message to “info” message for data entry inconsistencies.
- Fix for an incorrectly calculated BuyPrice for multi-lot short holdings.
- Fix for issue that affected the default sorting of transactions, causing the Cash balance columns to seem out of order.
- Fix for the rebuild portfolio feature causing temporary missing items in the Portfolio Group.
- Fix for a Sell transaction not initially displaying in the Transactions report.
- Fix for some Last prices appearing to be stuck on values from a few days ago.
If you are running StockMarketEye 5, please update at your earliest convenience either through the auto-update feature or by downloading and installing from our website.