A reverse stock split merges shares to increase stock prices. Low stock...by Jonathan Anthony
StockMarketEye 5.0.13 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 5.0.13 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
This version of StockMarketEye improves the reliability of the brokerage import, allowing us to now support the Ameriprise brokerage. We’ve also improved the how the date range in the Transactions report works when you change the date of transactions (such as after the brokerage import when you are modifying placeholder transactions).
Below is the full list of changes in StockMarketEye 5.0.13.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 5.0.13?
- New Brokerage: Ameriprise. How to Use the Brokerage Import with Ameriprise Accounts
- New Brokerage: Northern Trust – Investments brokerage.
- Fixed issue with automatic addition of new items to a category.
- Fixed issue with Benchmark Ann TR column.
- Made the Name column consistent between the Prices view and the Transactions report.
- Made the Transactions report’s Total field always display 2 decimals places.
- Workaround issue on Windows 10 that in rare circumstances would show the EULA at every start.
- Don’t allow showing details or deleting transactions from the Transactions report of a Portfolio Group.
- Improve how the date range works in the Transactions report after modifying a transaction’s date.
If you are running StockMarketEye 5, please update at your earliest convenience either through the auto-update feature or by downloading and installing from our website.