StockMarketEye 5.0.14 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 5.0.14 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
This version includes a number small compatibility and stability fixes as well as support for optionally including currency and percent symbols in exported CSV files.
Below is the full list of changes in StockMarketEye 5.0.14.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 5.0.14?
- Added support for including currency and percent symbols in CSV exports.
- Allow importing with “reinvested interest” type in addition to “reinvested interest in” type.
- Fix for editing the ticker symbols in an alert.
- Fix for editing the Net Total field in the buy/sell window.
- Fix for importing from Wells Fargo Advisors.
- Removed unused BiT and Gain/Loss report context menu.
- Don’t use historical quotes in the chart if the closing value is 0 (i.e. bad data).
If you are running StockMarketEye 5, please update at your earliest convenience either through the auto-update feature or by downloading and installing from our website.