Family trusts can provide several benefits for business purposes, tax optimization, or estate planning....by Jonathan Anthony
StockMarketEye 5.0.2 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 5.0.2 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
This is a bug fix for the new StockMarketEye 5 version to improve the user experience.
With this version, we’ve brought back being able to set the cash balance to a specific value or edit it in-line.
We’ve also made it possible to set the theme on macOS Mojave.
Below is the full list of changes in StockMarketEye 5.0.2.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 5.0.2?
- Ability to set the cash balance to a specific value. See the documentation: Managing the cash balance.
- Ability to override the theme on macOS Mojave. How to set the theme.
- Change text in live quotes properties “Yahoo/MSN”.
- Fix for changing theme on linux.
- Fix for sell window displaying negative share amounts for shorts initially.
- Fix for putting Sector as 1st column.
- Fix for Total line in Prices is not being bold.
- Fix for Portfolio Groups not being bold like in v4.
- Fix for editing comments on Portfolio items.
- Fix to not show symbol change message when symbols haven’t changed in multi-item modal.
- Fix so that Shares column does not follows Shares Format.
- Fix to be able to set the smiley column to be empty.
- Fix for the urge price history in the Advanced preferences page.
If you are running StockMarketEye 5, please update at your earliest convenience.