StockMarketEye 5.0.2 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 5.0.2 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
This is a bug fix for the new StockMarketEye 5 version to improve the user experience.
With this version, we’ve brought back being able to set the cash balance to a specific value or edit it in-line.
We’ve also made it possible to set the theme on macOS Mojave.
Below is the full list of changes in StockMarketEye 5.0.2.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 5.0.2?
- Ability to set the cash balance to a specific value. See the documentation: Managing the cash balance.
- Ability to override the theme on macOS Mojave. How to set the theme.
- Change text in live quotes properties “Yahoo/MSN”.
- Fix for changing theme on linux.
- Fix for sell window displaying negative share amounts for shorts initially.
- Fix for putting Sector as 1st column.
- Fix for Total line in Prices is not being bold.
- Fix for Portfolio Groups not being bold like in v4.
- Fix for editing comments on Portfolio items.
- Fix to not show symbol change message when symbols haven’t changed in multi-item modal.
- Fix so that Shares column does not follows Shares Format.
- Fix to be able to set the smiley column to be empty.
- Fix for the urge price history in the Advanced preferences page.
If you are running StockMarketEye 5, please update at your earliest convenience.