Family trusts can provide several benefits for business purposes, tax optimization, or estate planning....by Jonathan Anthony
StockMarketEye 5.0.5 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 5.0.5 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
This is a bug fix for the new StockMarketEye 5 version to improve the user experience.
This version adds support for 2 preferences that were found in the old StockMarketEye v4 for showing/hiding the Today and Overall percentage columns in the Folders view (left-hand side of the window).
It also contains a number of important fixes to improve stability and compatibility.
Below is the full list of changes in StockMarketEye 5.0.5.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 5.0.5?
- Added preference (Preferences -> Interface tab) to show/hide today/overall columns in Folders view.
- Added preference (Preferences -> Interface tab) to show/hide today/overall values for top-level Portfolio and Watchlist folders.
- Improved sizing of startup password entry screen.
- Fix for issues with in-line editing of Shares, Last and Buy Price columns.
- Fix issue with incorrect buy price when copying an item to another portfolio.
- Fix for MSN mutual fund symbols that didn’t have chart data available.
- Fix the Alert column to show icon and be sortable.
- Fix for crash shortly after startup when using maximized chart window.
- Fix for the transaction ‘description’ field not being set in new transactions.
- Fix for problems starting StockMarketEye due to conflict with Australian Auskey software.
If you are running StockMarketEye 5, please update at your earliest convenience either through the auto-update feature or by downloading and installing from our website.