Family trusts can provide several benefits for business purposes, tax optimization, or estate planning....by Jonathan Anthony
StockMarketEye 5.0.6 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 5.0.6 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
This is a bug fix for the new StockMarketEye 5 version to improve the user experience.
This version has a number of fixes to improve stability and compatibility. It also announces the release of a new version of the Android app with fixes for the on-line sync.
Below is the full list of changes in StockMarketEye 5.0.6.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 5.0.6?
- Fix for certain errors when restoring from backup.
- Fix for Date Range fields in reports not always showing correct date range.
- Fix so updated FX values update the items visually.
- Fix to allow email addresses with numbers in the domain for the on-line sync.
- Fix inconsistencies in data through optimize-data feature.
- Fix for crash when exporting to CSV.
- Fix for Benchmark Symbol column not showing benchmark symbol.
- New Android version to fix on-line sync issues.
NOTE: We’re still working on bringing back support for PDF printing. We have made progress on it but it is not yet ready. Sorry for the delay.
If you are running StockMarketEye 5, please update at your earliest convenience either through the auto-update feature or by downloading and installing from our website.