Family trusts can provide several benefits for business purposes, tax optimization, or estate planning....by Jonathan Anthony
StockMarketEye 5.0.9 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 5.0.9 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
This is a bug fix for the new StockMarketEye 5 version to improve the user experience.
This version of StockMarketEye improves the alert management feature. We’ve added the ability to filter the alerts by ticker symbol so you only see the specific alerts you’re interested in. You can also select and delete multiple alerts at once. When you click on the “Alerts” button in the toolbar and have an item already selected in the Prices or Fundamentals views, the Alerts Management page will be displayed and the alerts will be automatically filtered to show just the alerts for the selected ticker symbol. You can read more about how it works in the new section of the v5 User’s Guide: Managing Stock Alerts
We’ve also fixed a number of issues present in earlier versions of StockMarketEye. The full list of changes is available below.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 5.0.9?
- Updated Alerts Management
- Fix for the column “Short % Float” being off by a factor of 100.
- Default commissions value is now 4.95 to be more consistent with current brokerage pricing. The change to the default value only affects you if you have never changed a portfolio’s default Commissions property.
- Fix for issue that made the Summary report’s Portfolio-At-Close portfolio use prices from 1 day earlier.
- Show a better message when the Market Value chart is not available for a portfolio.
- Fixes to the dividend entry window.
- Fix for some Transactions have wrong FX values.
- Internal fix for loading exchange rates with GBP.
- Calculate total and start quote loading after finishing the on-line sync.
- Fix for in-line editing of the ‘Shares’ column.
- Fix for parsing locale specific values in CSV files.
If you are running StockMarketEye 5, please update at your earliest convenience either through the auto-update feature or by downloading and installing from our website.