A reverse stock split merges shares to increase stock prices. Low stock...by Jonathan Anthony
StockMarketEye 5.1.2 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 5.1.2 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
This version includes many small bug fixes and improvements improving overall stability and compatibility. Notably, we’ve fixed an issue with the macOS notarization, which was broken in 5.1.1. Additionally we’ve tweaked general PDF generation to work better when using a non-default font size as well as specifically fixing a spacing issue in the Summary report’s PDF.
Below is the full list of changes in StockMarketEye 5.1.2.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 5.1.2?
- Added support for using MSN ticker symbols as comparison symbols in the chart.
- Added auto adjustment for giant spikes in charts for UK ticker symbols from Yahoo Finance.
- Added support for normalizing default file names for export to remove slashes.
- Fixed notarization for macOS Catalina.
- Fixed chart area scrolling.
- Fixed the chart’s auto-reload time for EOD stocks.
- Fixed overlapping begin/end portfolios in Summary PDF (although they can still overlap if the selected font is too big).
- Fixed issue with funky characters appearing in PDF/CSV exports in some languages.
- Fixed an issue that made it so that FX prices were downloaded only with the “Get Quotes” button and not with streaming quotes.
- Changed “CostBasis/Share” column header to “CB/Share”.
- Added verbage to tooltip about interest from cash not being in Income columns for the Total line.
- Tweaked column spacing in PDF export to account for font size.
- Updated copyright to 2020.
If you are running StockMarketEye 5, please update at your earliest convenience either through the auto-update feature or by downloading and installing from our website.