A reverse stock split merges shares to increase stock prices. Low stock...by Jonathan Anthony
StockMarketEye 5.1.3 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 5.1.3 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
This version includes many stability and compatibility improvements as well as bug fixes and minor feature improvements. There is a new “Last Month” option in the date ranges of the reports. We’ve also improved the date ranges in the Summary report to be more useful for end-of-year accounting.
Below is the full list of changes in StockMarketEye 5.1.3.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 5.1.3?
- The Summary report was updated to not include transactions from the start date in the “Cash, Distributions and Purchases” section and Transactions section.
- Use fiscal years (Dec-31 – Dec-31) for whole year ranges, YTD and “This Month” in the Summary report.
- Added “Last Month” range in daterange picker widget.
- Make YTD charts start on December 31st (you may need to reload your chart data if this doesn’t work initially).
- Added option to the Preferences -> Interface screen to allow showing charts with existing data if new data can not be downloaded (bad internet connection).
- Added link to the license management page on the License Info screen.
- Added link on the License Info screen for documentation on managing the subscription.
- Added documentation for managing/canceling the subscription.
- Format FX values (including crypto currencies) in the OHLC chart tooltip with 4 decimal places.
- Improve the estimate for forward dividends in cases where the dividend is not paid on the same date every year.
- Improvements to charts that have a large spike down on the current day due 100x difference between historical quote price and live quote price (often affecting UK securities).
- Improve the experience opening/closing the daterange picker widget.
- Improvements for moving items in the Folders view.
- Internal improvements and stability fixes.
- Fix for issue sorting the Transactions report for transactions that occurred on the same day.
- Fix for issue affecting the Summary report’s benchmark symbols from Asia/Pacific.
- Fix for quotes from Asia/Pacific that seem to be off by one day in the charts.
- Fix for issue with quotes not loading for Watchlists imported from CSV files.
- Fixed issue with historical quotes for ticker symbol KSU.
- Fix to respect the chart data marker setting for splits and dividends.
- Fix to properly refresh the Totals view after deleting a portfolio.
- Fix for issue with OFX downloads from Franklin Templeton brokerage.
- Fix for issue affecting the entering of values in an alert when using non-English locale.
- Fix for issue affecting overriding some columns in-line where they were not saved properly.
- Fix for typo in Summary report in RoC.
- Fix for issue affecting the “Last” price not being updated properly after moving an item to a new portfolio.
- Fix for unprintable characters in Summary report PDF and CSV files.
- Fix for issues affecting the export and parsing of historical quotes from the charts to be consistent in column ordering.
- Fix for BiT report not using manually imported FX prices.
- Fix for Summary and BiT reports that use the wrong last date when run on a weekend.
If you are running StockMarketEye 5, please update at your earliest convenience either through the auto-update feature or by downloading and installing from our website.