Hey StockMarketEye Community, First and foremost, thanks for being with us through...by Chris
StockMarketEye 5.2.1 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 5.2.1 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
This is a stability and compatibility release that includes minor enhancements and bug fixes.
Below is the full list of changes in StockMarketEye 5.2.1.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 5.2.1?
- Added Wealthscape Investor brokerage.
- Renamed brokerage “Principal Financial Group” to “Principal Funds” and adding new brokerage ”Principal Financial Group”.
- Improve currency detection of index ticker symbols for improved accuracy in Summary report benchmark calculations that use an index from a different currency.
- Show unadjusted dividends in the dropdown of known dividend payments.
- Minor usability update when creating new alerts to pre-fill symbol field if possible.
- Change the icon of the Reports button on the toolbar.
- Improved logging for some startup error cases.
- Fix for issue that removed the selection when adding (non-reinvested) dividends to a multi-item.
- Fix for issue preventing the use of 0 as an alert value.
- Fix for issue preventing the date field from being updated when selecting a dividend from the dropdown.
- Fix for issue preventing the recalculation of the Share Balance field in dividend entry window when changing dates.
- Fix for updating historical quotes for exchange rates in some cases in the Summary report.
- Fix typo in Schwab Retirement brokerage name.
- Fix for title of “Management Fees” in Summary report PDF export.
- Fix for missing currency and % symbols in the Summary report PDF export.
- Fix for issue where cost, fees and taxes totals in the Summary report were not adding correctly in a multi-currency environment.
- Fix for an issue with license renewal buttons.
- Fix for an issue that prevented changes to the reset quotes option from not taking effect immediately.
If you are running StockMarketEye 5, please update at your earliest convenience either through the auto-update feature or by downloading and installing from our website.