StockMarketEye 5.2.4 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 5.2.4 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
This release includes a few updates to the brokerage import to improve ease-of-use. We’ve also added an additional sentence and link to the message that will appear in the chart when a chart is not available. We also added additional comparison index symbols to the chart’s “Compare to” menu. Last, but not least, we’ve included several bug fixes and internal improvements.
Below is the full list of changes in StockMarketEye 5.2.4.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 5.2.4?
- Added a “More Options” link on the brokerage import screen which expands to allow for entry of the Account Number field.
- The accounts list screen of the brokerage import will now initially uncheck any accounts discovered at the brokerage that have already been imported into StockMarketEye. They can be re-checked if you want to re-import them.
- Included a check/uncheck-all checkbox on the accounts list screen of the brokerage import.
- Added a message and link about reloading chart data when the chart’s data is not available.
- Added additional indexes to Compare To chart menu.
- Added stats for number of watchlist items, portfolio items, transactions and alerts to the log file to improve support processing.
- Tweak normalization of historical quotes for some UK securities.
- Show negative values for the COVER_SHORT_LOT transaction types in the Transactions report.
- Clear previous close on live-quote that are generated from historical quotes.
- Fixed an issue with saving Portfolio properties when Default Commissions are not specified.
- Fixed an issue when inserting items into a Watchlist using the Bulk add feature to ensure that the items are added to the list in the same order as entered in the bulk entry screen.
- Fixed to allow overriding the Dividend value with a value of 0.
If you are running StockMarketEye 5 and have an active license, please update at your earliest convenience either through the auto-update feature or by downloading and installing from our website.