StockMarketEye 5.2 – New Allocation Report
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 5.2 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
StockMarketEye 5.2 introduces a new “Allocation” report that helps you visualize how a portfolio or portfolio group is allocated. The report shows a list of your holdings or categories and the percentage of your portfolio that they makeup. In addition to the numeric percentage numbers, the report also displays a Pie (or bar) chart to help you visually understand the allocation mix. You can read more about the Allocation report in our User’s Guide.
This version also improves the Summary report by reorganizing the totals row. The sections in the row of totaled values have more pertinent values. The updated sections improve the overview of the various transaction-type totals from your portfolio over the selected time period. The totals row now has sections for Contributions, Purchases and Sales, Revenues, and Expenses.
Additionally, we’ve reworked the Reports button in the toolbar to help you get to a report faster. When you are not currently viewing a report, clicking on the Reports button will open the portfolio’s most recently used report. If you are already viewing a report, clicking on the Reports button will show the dropdown where you can select the specific report type you want to view. Clicking on the down-arrow button on the right-side of the Report button will always show the dropdown of available reports.
This version also includes a few stability and compatibility improvements. Below is the full list of changes in StockMarketEye 5.2.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 5.2?
- New Allocation report.
- Reorganization of the totals row (i.e. Contributions, Revenues and Expenses) of the Summary report.
- Improved the way the Reports button and dropdown work to get you to a report faster.
- Fix for an issue where chart markers (i.e. horizontal lines such as Buy Price or Watch Start) were off when using a %-changed Y-axis.
- Support for scaling the 1-Day intraday chart to always show the Previous Close line, even if the previous close was far above/below the intraday range.
- Fix for issue that showed charts (such as from the Summary report) in PDFs with a dark background when using dark mode. They will always be in white background as you would expect in a PDF now.
- Menus are now updated after entering a license key to immediately reflect any changes from the updated license.
- Update Prices/Fundamentals after historical quotes are updated.
Can I Use This Version?
This version is free for all users with an active StockMarketEye 5 subscription. If your subscription is active, please update at your earliest convenience. You can update either through the auto-update feature or by downloading and installing from our website.
If you’ve never used StockMarketEye before, you can try it out for free for 30-days. You can get the latest version from our website.
Are you still using StockMarketEye v4 and would like to try out version 5? Have a look at the steps to upgrading.
If you previously tried StockMarketEye 5 and did not upgrade, but would like to try again now, checkout our Help center document on restarting your v5 trial.