A reverse stock split merges shares to increase stock prices. Low stock...by Jonathan Anthony
StockMarketEye 5.3.2 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 5.3.2 for Windows, MacOS and Linux.
StockMarketEye 5.3.2 is a small release that fixes a couple of important bugs related to sorting investment data and entering values in non-English locales. We recommend updating at your earliest convenience.
NOTE: If you are having problems importing or updating your Charles Schwab accounts, please see our previous blog post.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 5.3.2?
- Fixed an issue that caused the column sorting setting to be forgotten.
- Fixed issues arising when entering numbers in a non-English locale.
- Ensure that the Smiley column emojis are sized correctly when the Smiley column is the first column on the left.
- Fixed an issue that prevented quotes from being displayed after returning to main screen.
- Minor internal fixes and improvements.
If you are running StockMarketEye 5 and have an active license, please update at your earliest convenience either through the auto-update feature or by downloading and installing from our website.