Investing in dividend-paying stocks is a great way to add a steady...by Ashley Grasse
StockMarketEye 5.4.3 Released
We are proud to announce the release of StockMarketEye 5.4.3 for Windows, MacOS and Linux.
Charting for Option Symbols
StockMarketEye 5.4.3 adds support for charts of option symbols. Yahoo Finance has great coverage of options and often has charts available for them. So now any non-expired option symbols you have in your Portfolios or Watchlists will be able to show the option’s historical price chart, if Yahoo Finance also has chart data available for that option symbol. Note that you may need to reload the chart if you don’t initially get charts for your option symbols.
We’ve added support for a number of new columns in this version of StockMarketEye. A series of new columns for MTD (month to date) values have been added – columns such as Gain MTD, Gain MTD %, TR MTD and TR MTD %. Additionally, Hi/Low columns for 1Wk and 1Mk have been added to compliment the existing 52Wk and AllTime Hi/Low columns.
You’ll find the full list of additions and improvements in this version of StockMarketEye below.
What’s New In StockMarketEye 5.4.3?
- Added support for charts for option symbols.
- Added options when updating/entering a password on the “Update All Portfolios From Their Brokerage” screen to select which accounts the password change should affect.
- New columns for MTD (month to date – like YTD columns) values (Gain MTD, TR MTD, etc) in the Prices view for Portfolios and Portfolio Groups.
- New columns for Hi/Low for 1Wk and 1Mk time periods in the Prices views.
- Added the “DateTimeAdded” column to Prices view.
- Added the “DateTime” column to Transactions report.
- Allow a space and period in export filenames.
- Also set the high/low/close values for live quotes when they are created from historical quote values.
- Fix for an issue with auto calculation of a transaction’s total when importing from CSV and the transaction’s currency is GBX.
- Fixed an issue with the Summary report never completing calculation.
- Fix for importing from TIAA-CREF Brokerage.
- Internal improvements and optimizations.
If you are running StockMarketEye 5 and have an active license, please update at your earliest convenience either through the auto-update feature or by downloading and installing from our website.